Xbox One Party Chat Error Code 0x807a1007
The error code 0x807a1007 appears on the screen when you’re on the game with your friends. If the error code 0x807a1007 appears on the popup message you cannot able to party chat with your friends on the Xbox One. It means there is a problem with your Xbox One, and the error code is stopping you from the party chatting with your friends online.
To solve the Xbox One Party Chat Error Code 0x807a1007 you might not do so much hard work. Here I provide you the simple method to solve this error code.
Solutions for Xbox One Party Chat Error Code 0x807a1007
The error code 0x807a1007 occurs when you’re going to party chat on the Xbox One. It’s a very frustrating error because when you’re at the party chatting on the Xbox One, the message appears on the screen with a popup window.
Here I’m providing all the exact and possible methods to fix the error code 0x807a1007. Just you need to follow the steps below:
Method 1: Change Your Location
The error code 0x807a1007 fixed when you change your location. But there are some limitations to changing your location. If there is some balance in your Xbox subscription account you cannot able to change your location. If you’ve available balance on your Xbox subscription first you need to empty or spend all your available balance then try to change your location.
There is another limitation to change your location is that you only can change your location in three months at once. One other thing if you change your location in another location there might not be available some features. So, keep in mind which location is suited for you. And then only change your location.
How to Change Your Location on Xbox?
To change your location follow the below steps by step:
- Make sure that you’re signed in to your console.
- On the Home screen scroll left to open the Guide.
- Choose Settings > All Settings > select System > choose Language & location.
- Select the new location and choose to Restart Now.
After restarted try to check if the error code 0x807a1007 is solved or not. If still there is appearing the same error code try the next method to fix the error code 0x807a1007.
Method 2: Turn on Energy Saving Mode
There are so many users who fixed the error code just turning on the Xbox One into the Energy Saving Mode.
How to Turn On Energy Saving Mode On Xbox One?
To turn on energy-saving mode on Xbox One is, there are simple steps. When you turned on the Xbox One on the Energy Saving Mode, your console starts a bit slower than before but the error may be completely fixed. Just you need to follow the below steps to fix the error code 0x807a1007.
- Go to Settings > select Power & Startup > select Power Mode > enable Energy-saving option.
Method 3: Factory Reset Your Console
When you Factory reset (Restore Factory Defaults) your Xbox One console, there are so many problems that will be solved. So, this is the best solution for the Xbox error code 0x807a1007.
How to Factory Reset (Restore Factory Defaults) the Xbox One?
When you Factory Reset your Xbox One console, your console’s all the settings will be the default. Also, there are no files that will be available on your console after Restore Factory Defaults your Xbox One console. So, I recommend you if there are any important files or data first backup them to the external storage or you can also easily backup your data on Xbox Live.
If your data are backed up on the Xbox Live, you don’t need to backup them the local storage devices. After Restore Factory Defaults you can easily download your synchronized files from the Xbox Live.
To Restore Factory Defaults:
- First, scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.
- Select Settings > All Settings > choose System > Console info & updates > select Reset console option.
- There are two options available, Reset and remove everything and Reset and keep my games & apps. We suggest that you use the latter option to reset your console while keeping your games intact. If this option doesn’t work, you’ll have to use Reset and remove everything option. This option will delete all files from your console, including your games, so be careful while using it. If you’ve synchronized your files on Xbox Live there no worry about it.
After completed the Restore Factory Defaults process is completed, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Method 4: Change the NAT Settings
Xbox One error code 0x807a1007 also appears on the screen due to the lack of NAT settings. So, try once if the error code 0x807a1007 fixed when you change the NAT settings on your Xbox One console.
How to Change NAT Settings On Xbox One?
To change NAT settings on the Xbox One console follow the below steps:
- From the left side of the Home screen, select Guide and launch it.
- Select the Settings > All Settings > select the Network.
- Now, select (NAT) Network Address Translation. There you will find different types of NATs. All types of NAT have certain advantages and limitations as well.
- Examine whether NAT is set to Open. If not, then the error code appears. Then you need to set NAT type to Open.
After successfully changed the NAT type on your Xbox One console, restart your Xbox One console and check if the error code is fixed or not. I hope the above methods are helped you to fix the error code 0x807a1007 on your Xbox One console.
Common Questions Asked on Xbox One Party Chat Error Code 0x807a1007
- How do I fix error code 0x807a1007?
To fix the error code 0x807a1007 first you need to change your location, or you can change the NAT type on your Xbox One console. Also, you can Factory Restore your Xbox Once to fix the error code 0x807a1007.
- What does 0x807a1007 mean?
The error code 0x807A1007 means that the Internet connection between your Xbox console and the other party members is failing. It means there may be a problem with the NAT type which you are currently using.
- Why does it say my network settings are blocking party chat?
Your privacy settings can sometimes interfere with your network connection and cause Network settings are blocking party chat error messages to appear on your Xbox One.
- Why can’t ti join Xbox Live Party?
If you’re having trouble joining an Xbox Live party, someone in the party might have a Network Address Translation (NAT) problem. To find out, have everyone in the party test their Xbox Live connection.
- Why is the party chat disconnected Xbox one?
This may mean that the Internet connection between your Xbox console and the other party members is failing. This often happens because of incompatible Network Address Translation (NAT) types.